Thursday, January 26, 2012

L'Oreal Excellence Hicolor Hilights in Red and Magenta Review

After L'Oreal HiColor Hilights in Red and Magenta
I get very bored with my hair color often and decided recently that I wanted something vibrant and bold! After doing a lot of research and reading tons of reviews I decided to try L'Oreal Hi-color Hi-Lights for Dark hair only.First I did it in Magenta ...I wasn't thinking clearly and put it all over and ended up with "hot roots". So I returned to Sally's but they were out of Magenta, so I decided to go with Red. WOW! This was such a beautiful bright Red!! I absolutely loved it! This product is not for you if you want a natural looking red . Make sure to put on your ends first and only on your roots for the last 10-15 minutes depending on how dark your natural color is! DID NOT damage my hair! Smell wasn't to strong! My only complaints is the amount and it faded pretty fast. The fading may have been due to me showering with hot/warm water, but it is winter and too cold for cold showers! This also may be fixed with a color protein filler . Next I will be trying their Mega Blondes ... I have already stripped my hair with Jherri Redding's One and Only Color Fix! ( see my review) HAPPY COLORING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment